Whats in your Cart?
Business Wellbeing Practices
Sit down with your colleagues, and decide on one, maximum three, wellbeing practices you'd like to trial as a team.
Download your business wellbeing practices poster here to record you intentions.
Support Material To Help You Build Your BQ.
Please find here a compilation of curated resources for your personal use and for your immediate team.
Articles to read and share to start conversations.
- Feeling Overwhelmed at work? You are not alone.
- Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces
- How can leaders look after their own mental health?
- BQ - the forgotten intelligence?
- Working to your Body Rhythms: the 90 minute mark
- Body Clock Diversity in Teams
- Multi-tasking - Is it all Bad?
- 5 Ways to minimise distractions
- Lunch and the Afternoon Slump
- Completing the Cycle of Your Day
- How Sleep affects Workplace Capabilities
- Burnout Information Sheet
- Depression and Anxiety - what do they feel like?
Creating Habits That Last
See the top rated apps here grouped according to : mental health, physical activity, healthy eating, alcohol and quitting smoking.
Detailed Habit Change Action Planner
Download here & give yourself 20 minutes to complete.
Your One Thing Planner
To avoid overwhelm chose just ONE thing to focus on over the next 2 weeks. Download here.
Start Small: be a small winner rather than the biggest loser
Self Monitor: can you be honest with yourself about your habits?
Self Talk: stop talking yourself out of it
Support: don't go it alone
Ideal work cycle - stand every 20 minutes
Powernap ( ideal for tired, home-based workers) - how to avoid that groggy feeling
Working From Home & Living With COVID
Your Working from Home Planner:
Body, Mind, Soul video - taking care of ourselves during challenging times. (15 min)
Adapting to our new reality (podcast) - Discussion between Melissa Richardson, CEO of Art of Mentoring, and Thea O'Connor about how mentoring can help people adapt to our new reality, and the wellness strategies that can help at each stage of change: Endings, The Neutral Zone, New Beginnings.